Thursday 30 January 2014

Glenda's Leg of Lamb

This recipe is from one of my summer camp friends. Glenda made this on the rotisserie on the BBQ and brought me a hunk of it to try. Wow was I impressed, enough so that I asked for the recipe. I have made this several times since then and we love it!!

INGREDIENTS
1 (3 to 4 pound) leg of lamb
1/4 cup GF Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried ground rosemary
1/4 teaspoon pepper

DIRECTIONS
Rough chop the garlic and place in a mortar with the salt, rosemary and pepper; work into a paste with the pestle.
mix the paste with the mustard and set aside.
Place the leg of lamb on the rotisserie and coat with the mustard mixture.
Cook in BBQ over medium heat until the internal temperature of the lamb is at 150 degrees Fahrenheit about 1 hour. (The time will vary depending on your BBQ)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you tried this recipe?? Tell us how it turned out :)