Are you looking for a quick tasty main dish, look no further....This chicken comes out so juicy and tender and all under 30 minutes. The trick is to keep a close eye on it, you don’t want to overcook it.
24 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 breasts)
1 tablespoon Hellman’s mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Philadelphia herb and garlic cream cheese
1 tablespoon Frank’s RedHot sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil (more or less)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- With a sharp knife, butterfly the chicken breast; place the chicken breasts on the oiled parchment paper and season with salt and pepper to taste. (I like a heavy sprinkle of pepper because I like heat)
- Melt the cream cheese in a small bowl for 10 to 15 seconds or until softened in a microwave and mix with the mayonnaise and hot sauce.
- Rub the mayonnaise mixture all over the chicken breast with the back of a spoon and place in the preheated oven; cook for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle. (This will vary depending on how thick the breasts are)
*Please keep in mind that not all dried herbs and spices are gluten free so check the labels to make sure the brand you are using is gluten free. The same applies for prepackaged store-bought items, check the labels to be sure. If in doubt, call the toll free number on packaging to be safe and to make your cooking/eating experience truly gluten free.