This is a regular side salad here. It is quick and easy to put together, we love the sweet and saltiness this salad has to offer.
This is a 4 serving recipe as a side or 2 servings as a meal.
3 tablespoons Hellman’s mayonnaise
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon stevia sweetener
80 grams broccoli
80 grams cauliflower
1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
2 slices bacon
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and stevia in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Break the cauliflower and broccoli up into small florets and toss in the bowl.
- Slice the bacon up into small bits and toss in the bowl along with the shredded cheese.
- Mix together until all ingredients all well coated.
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
*Please keep in mind that not all dried herbs and spices are gluten free so check the labels to make sure the brand you are using is gluten free. The same applies for prepackaged store-bought items, check the labels to be sure. If in doubt, call the toll free number on packaging to be safe and to make your cooking/eating experience truly gluten free.