Thursday 23 January 2014

Ginger Sesame Vinaigrette

I found this fantastic vinaigrette recipe @ recipezazz.com posted by member luvcookn. I make all of my favourite salad dressing/vinaigrette recipes monthly and this one is on my regular rotation.

INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon minced shallot
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce (I use Sriracha)
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
salt & pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS
Combine vinegar and shallot in small jar; let sit for 5 minutes.
Add olive oil, sesame oil, honey, chili-garlic sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper to jar, affix lid, and shake vigorously until emulsified, about 30 seconds.
Store refrigerated until ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you tried this recipe?? Tell us how it turned out :)