Thursday 28 August 2014

Egg Salad for Two

A perfect brunch item we really enjoy. I make this a day ahead of time so the flavours blend together, this gets better as it sits.


INGREDIENTS
2 boiled eggs
2 tablespoons mayonnaise(I use Hellman's which is Best Foods for my American friends)
1 tablespoon finely chopped bell pepper
1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon old fashioned grainy mustard
Salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mash together.
Refrigerate at least one hour before using to allow the flavours to meld.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this egg salad. I've never added a grainy mustard or bell pepper to mine before...but I really liked the flavor and texture. Thanks for sharing this nice winner, Bea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for trying this and for your great review. I'm so glad you liked it.

      Bea :-)

      Delete

Have you tried this recipe?? Tell us how it turned out :)